Twilight France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

[Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Btvs89
Vampire
Btvs89

Féminin

[Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me Empty
MessageSujet: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyMar 16 Oct 2012 - 23:41

imagebam.com imagebam.com

From deadline
EXCLUSIVE: As packages firm up for AFM, here’s one that will surely reverberate in Santa Monica. Robert Pattinson is signing on to star with Carey Mulligan in Hold On To Me. The film will be directed by James Marsh, who won an Oscar for the docu Man On Wire and followed with Project Nim.
Pic is based on a true story about a femme fatale who with her boyfriend kidnaps and ransoms the town's richest man. They bury him in a box and things go horribly awry. Pattinson plays the flashy supporting role of the woman's life love, Jimmy, who isn’t involved in the crime. The project was scripted by Brad Ingelsby.
Indian Paintbrush's Steven Rales, Mark Roybal and Michael Pruss are producing with Alexandra Milchan. Also producing is Todd Field, who originally developed the film to direct, but stepped off to helm Creed of Violence for Cross Creek.
Pattinson adds this to an early 2013 schedule that will have him starring opposite Guy Pearce in the David Michod-directed The Rover, and he is also starring in Mission Blacklist, the true story of the U.S. military interrogator responsible for discovering the location of Saddam Hussein in the hunt for the fallen leader. He is repped by WME and 3 Arts.

Traduction:

From The Playlist
Pattinson will join Carey Mulligan in the previously announced "Nancy And Danny" which is now called "Hold On To Me." But this isn't some swoony romance. Pennedy by Brad Ingelsby ("Out Of The Furnace"), and set to be directed by James Marsh ("Project Nim," "Shadow Dancer") the story follows a money hungry woman, whose life didn't turn out the way she wanted, who uses a man as a pawn to help land her high school crush in a get-rich-quick scheme. And that plan is to bury the town's richest man in box and hold him for ransom, but of course, things don't go as their supposed to.
The film also brings Pattinson into the orbit of another great filmmaker, Todd Field, who is producing the project after being originally attached to direct (he's now focusing on "The Creed Of Violence"). Now before anyone gets too excited, this is a package project headed to the American Film Market which means if it doesn't get some decent pre-sales, it ain't gonna happen. But Pattinson is clearly done with blockbusters for the moment, and we like everyone involved, and given the talent on board, we don't see why this can't make a planned 2013 shoot.

Traduction:

From HeyUGuys
As one of the best-known actors around the world, the future is looking pretty excellent for Robert Pattinson with The Twilight Saga officially coming to an end next month, with the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
He’s been lining up a number of very interesting projects, after most recently starring in David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis this year, and now Deadline report that he’s signing on to star in yet another very promising film, Hold On To Me.
James Marsh, the Oscar-winning director behind the documentary, Man on Wire, is at the helm, with the ever-brilliant Carey Mulligan starring in the lead.
Marsh will be directing from a script formerly titled Nancy and Danny by rising young writer Brad Ingelsby, with Alexandra Milchan (Street Kings, The Wolf of Wall Street) producing alongside Indian Paintbrush’s Steven M. Rales (Moonrise Kingdom), Mark Roybal (No Country for Old Men), and Michael Pruss (the upcoming Cruise of the Gods).
No word yet on exactly when Hold On To Me is set to go into production, but hopefully it will be early in 2013, because this is definitely a project to look forward to. With Mulligan in the lead, Pattinson in a strong and showy supporting role, and Marsh behind the camera, this looks set to be a sure thing. (Kate: LOVING this) More as we get it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://btvs89.livejournal.com
satheen95
Modératrice
satheen95

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyMer 17 Oct 2012 - 8:03

yeah yeah
Je l'aime bien cette actrice donc cool!
Vraiment une bonne nouvelle!!
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyMer 17 Oct 2012 - 9:32

l'histoire est très intéressante en plus yeah
satheen95
Modératrice
satheen95

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyMer 17 Oct 2012 - 13:03

Chouchou il prends pas n'importe quoi MDR!
Btvs89
Vampire
Btvs89

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyMer 17 Oct 2012 - 22:49

Perso je suis pas plus fan que ça de Carey... Mais bon il a toujours eu de super partenaires à l'écran donc je pense pas être déçue clin d'oeil
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyJeu 18 Oct 2012 - 5:37

c'est vrai je suis d'accord sur ce point,j'ai hate d'avoir plus d'info clin d'oeil
Btvs89
Vampire
Btvs89

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyLun 29 Oct 2012 - 18:24

Voici un peu plus d'infos sur le film, et sur le rôle de Rob (qui est plus un second rôle qu'autre chose en fait).

Mulligan plays Nancy, a small town girl who callously leaves her boyfriend Jimmy (Pattinson) behind to chase a modelling career in New York City, breaking his heart in the process. To Nancy’s surprise, New York isn’t impressed by her and at 26, she’s back home waiting tables at the local diner. When she gets word that Jimmy has become a wealthy and successful criminal in Chicago, she tracks him down with a view to winning his affections, only to find crushing rejection. Fuelled by jealousy and an unquenchable thirst for fortune, Nancy finds Danny, a naïve pawn she can seduce and manipulate to her own ends and together they embark on a life of crime. Success comes fast, and leaves faster but nothing and no one will stand in the way of Nancy’s naked, dangerous and deadly ambition.

Traduction:
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyMar 30 Oct 2012 - 6:30

je trouve vraiment ce scénario intéressant
Btvs89
Vampire
Btvs89

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyJeu 1 Nov 2012 - 11:02

Moi aussi ! Il m'a l'air vraiment super, j'ai hâte clin d'oeil
satheen95
Modératrice
satheen95

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyVen 2 Nov 2012 - 13:20

Moi chui perplexe ^^
J'ai pas compris ce passage xD

Quand elle apprend que Jimmy est devenu un criminel riche et prospère à Chicago, elle le traque dans le but de gagner son affection, seulement pour être rejetée à son tour.

Pourquoi elle veut se faire rejeter? Rolling Eyes
missy
Vampire
missy

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyVen 2 Nov 2012 - 19:42

pas trop compris le sens de la phrase non plus lol

en tout cas c'est une bonne nouvelle ^^
Btvs89
Vampire
Btvs89

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptySam 3 Nov 2012 - 0:43

Elle veut pas se faire rejetée, c'est juste qu'elle se fait lourder en fait. Son ex ne veut pas d'elle XD
satheen95
Modératrice
satheen95

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptySam 3 Nov 2012 - 9:25

Okkkk je comprends mieux xD
jenny2703
Vampire
jenny2703

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me EmptyDim 18 Nov 2012 - 21:05

Eh bien ca a l'air d'être un super projet...

Espérons qu'il soit accepté au Marché de Film Américain...
http://​secretinterdit-jenny2703.blogsp​ot.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me   [Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me Empty

[Robert Pattinson] Hold On To Me
Page 1 sur 1