Twilight France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Kellan Lutz

+28
whiteablackm
Naoko
isabellissima
satheen95
meg-58
fabie
maori emmett
SoleilMoon
Sumer01
fab4
VanessaBelgique
Bella-cullen
cdp97
Lluria
Anais-twilight
bells
dcasimir
MAline
TwilightNouméa
joeymalia42
pounine
melina972
chamalot
delphine3008
Little Bee
stella27
KaoriSolaris
Fanoudusud
32 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Suivant
AuteurMessage
KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

Kellan Lutz - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMer 1 Déc 2010 - 8:10

Je le savais que Joey allait tout prendre :D

Cathou, je suis d'accord avec toi!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://lesentierdesmots.wordpress.com/
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyJeu 2 Déc 2010 - 4:52

PopWrap had the chance to talk to Kellan about his new movie Meskada, and you can read part of the interview below:
PopWrap: When we spoke back in 2008, “Twilight” had yet to come out — what have the last two years been like for you?
Kellan Lutz: Life flies by man. You look back and think, “God, what have I done in the last two years [laughs].” But I love making movies and I feel so blessed for someone who didn’t dream of ever being an actor. If I don’t win an Oscar, I won’t cry a river … but it would be amazing [laughs].

PW: What attracted you to “Meskada?”
Kellan: It’s just so different from anything I’ve ever done. I’ve been a part of these commercial movies, like the “Twilight” saga, so I wanted to play something that was real. Something that may not bring in a huge audience, but had a very well written story to tell. Plus, I grew up in a small farming town in Iowa, and the conflict that they go through with jobs disappearing is very real, so I really liked that about the script.

PW: But there are a lot of younger male characters in the film — what appealed to you in particular about Eddie?
Kellan: He is a very simple character, he’s just trying to help out his friend – who he sees like a brother – when he gets pulled into this whirlwind of a mistake. He gets caught up in something bad by trying to do something good.

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyJeu 2 Déc 2010 - 12:57

Il a l'air super ce film
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptySam 4 Déc 2010 - 5:49

Chris Yandek: How is the crazy life going?
Kellan Lutz: “Well, thank you for having me Chris. How is the crazy life going? I like to think of my whole life as being quite crazy. I love living the crazy life. I grew up being called Crazy Kellan. So I just kind of love, I laugh a little too much and why not. But as far as just how busy I’ve been, it’s great to be busy. I’d rather be busy than not having much to do. I kind of thrive on no sleep and multitasking. But I’m shooting Breaking Dawn [Latest Twilight Movie] right now. I’m in and out of Baton Rouge and that movie is going great and I’ve had a busy couple of years, really well planned and groomed, groomed projects that I’ve chosen.

I have a great team who has a great eye as far as you know the path where I want my career to be. So you know, 2011’s gonna be a really big year with Love, Wedding, Marriage coming out with Mandy Moore, The Killing Game, which I loved, big action movie, kind of like my own Bourne type of speak with Sam Jackson. Then Immortals comes out and that was directed by Tarsem [Singh] and I got to work with Mickey Rourke and Henry Cavill and Frieda Pinto and Luke Evans, just amazing, amazing actors and amazing directors and producers and then that’s when Breaking Dawn comes out too. So it’s going to be a big, busy year, 2011 and I’m just really blessed. I’m really grateful.”

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyLun 6 Déc 2010 - 7:15

Immortals? Comme la série de livres?
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMar 7 Déc 2010 - 4:34

Angling to become Kellan Lutz’s next girlfriend? Better start hitting up the bowling alley. And you might want to brush up on your pigskin-tossing skills while you’re at it.

Kellan opened up to E! Online over the weekend about what he’s looking for in is next woman, and his requirements are refreshingly straightforward:

“[I want] a normal girl…It’s funny to say that but where I live and what I do it’s hard to find someone who knows who they are. It’s a dog-eat-dog world, Hollywood. I just want someone who can bowl, throw a football, and likes to be athletic. And really just loves life and is happy and smiles. It’s tough to find someone who can take a time out and just live.”

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMar 7 Déc 2010 - 15:57

Merci Cathou!
Little Bee
Vampire
Little Bee

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMar 7 Déc 2010 - 20:04

Oh bah Kellan, je suis la femme qu'il te faut Cool
Si si, je sais jeter une balle de football 👅 Je promets pas qu'elle ne cassera rien au passage, mais bon... Razz
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMer 8 Déc 2010 - 5:13

I think Rob [Pattinson] does now,” Kellan told Access Hollywood from the set of “Breaking Dawn” in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where the star was meeting Eclipse gum’s recent lucky contest winner. “Rob has been very diligent on his bicycle. He bikes a lot and he’s been training. I’m very impressed with him and I’d say that Rob [has the best abs] now.”

The actor, who plays Robert Pattinson’s vampire brother, Emmett Cullen, in “The Twilight Saga,” is currently shooting “Breaking Dawn, Part 1” and is looking forward to battling Kristen Stewart.

“I’m really excited to shoot the arm wrestling scene between Bella and Emmett because I know it’s one of those scenes that the fans are really looking forward to,” Kellan explained. “Even when I do conventions or hang out with the fans, they’re excited and they’re like, ‘Is that going to be in the screenplay, in the movie?’ And it is… and I can’t wait to shoot it.”

Now that Kellan has three “Twilight” movies under his belt, he explained what his biggest challenge is on the outset of filming the fourth.

“Definitely trying to get those contacts in my eyes,” he explained with a grin. “Those things… I have two technicians that kind of hold me down and dim the lights. I have small eyes and then my eyes are very sensitive. So, it’s not something I always look forward to when I have to come in an hour early to get the contacts in.”

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMer 8 Déc 2010 - 7:38

Le pauvre, il supporte pas les lentilles Razz
Little Bee
Vampire
Little Bee

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMer 8 Déc 2010 - 16:46

C'est qu'il a les yeux sensibles, le petit Razz
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyJeu 9 Déc 2010 - 4:38

Lors de la soirée de lancement du DVD Twilight 3 : Hésitation, Kellan Lutz, l'interprète d'Emmett Cullen dans la saga, n'a pas tari d'éloges à propos du chanteur des Jonas Brothers. Pourquoi cet élan de bons sentiments ? Le fait que Joe Jonas soit le petit copain d'Ashley Greene, la meilleure amie de Kellan Lutz, y est peut-être pour quelque chose...

Kellan Lutz a rencontré Joe Jonas par le biais d'Ashley Green, sa meilleure amie, qui sort depuis quelque temps avec le chanteur. Et d'après l'acteur, il s'avère que le leader des Jonas Brothers est quelqu'un de plutôt "cool" : "Joe est un bon ami à moi. C'est un gars vraiment cool.", a-t-il déclaré à E! News, alors qu'il était venu faire une apparition à la soirée de lancement du DVD Twilight, chapitre 3 : Hésitation, à Baton Rouge.

Célibataire depuis peu, après avoir rompu avec AnnaLynne McCord, Kellan Lutz en a profité pour faire quelques déclarations sur sa vie sentimentale et ses attentes : "Je veux juste quelqu'un qui peut lancer une balle, un ballon de football, et qui aime être athlétique. Quelqu'un qui adore la vie, qui soit heureux et qui sourit."

Et lorsqu'il aura trouvé sa moitié, l'acteur pourra enfin partir en virée avec sa best friend Ashley Green et son nouveau copain trop cool, Joe Jonas !

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyJeu 9 Déc 2010 - 7:25

Lancer une balle?

Alors là, je peux le faire :D
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyVen 10 Déc 2010 - 4:57

Kellan parlant de Rob

Interrogé par le magazine «Glamour», celui-ci a en effet indiqué que le chéri de longue date de Kristen Stewart, lequel campe le rôle du vampire Edward Cullen, avait un beau corps, l’un des plus beaux de «Twilight».

«Rob a beau corps maintenant », confie le jeune acteur, cité par le magazine anglais «Glamour», précisant que son co-partenaire pratiquait ces derniers temps le vélo.
«Il pratique beaucoup le vélo. Je suis très impressionné par lui. Je dirais maintenant que Rob a les meilleurs abdos», a-t-il précisé.

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyVen 10 Déc 2010 - 8:36

De longue date?
Little Bee
Vampire
Little Bee

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyVen 10 Déc 2010 - 12:08

Tu connais les articles people Kaori Razz Ils mettent un peu n'importe quoi pour nous faire plaisir ^^

Par contre, dans cet interview, il disait ça pour rire en fait xD ! On lui demandait : " Qui a les plus beaux abdos, vous ou Taylor ? ", et il répondait : " Haaan... Rob ! " Razz

" Et son nouveau copain trop cool ! " <-- Ouaiiiis... suspicieux xD !
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptySam 11 Déc 2010 - 7:28

oui à mon avis il disait ca pour se moquer gentillement Razz

Yesterday Kellan went to the ESBROS S.W.A.T. training and tweeted a picture. We added it to our gallery and you can see it bigger by clicking on the image.
Kellan Lutz - Page 11 Norma181

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyLun 13 Déc 2010 - 6:53

Je sais mais le de longue date m'avait sauté aux yeux Razz
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMar 14 Déc 2010 - 4:40

Characters of Character: When a child feels proud of themselves, everything in life comes a little bit easier. They feel better about the person that they are and they want to continue trying to be the best that they can be. They take pride in themselves and their actions, which allows them to succeed in others aspects of their life. A lot of children don’t have someone there to tell them that they should be proud of themselves and everything that they do. What advice do you have for children who do not have someone in their lives to encourage them and tell them to be proud of themselves?
Kellan: Even when we are alone it is important to give of ourselves – selfless giving always makes the individual feel better as there is always someone worse off.

Characters of Character: What do you feel your greatest accomplishment is in your life and why are you proud of yourself for it?
Kellan: Using the platform I have to influence others to make a positive impact upon the world around them – helping, serving, giving whenever possible.

Characters of Character: Was there ever a point in your life when you didn’t have confidence in yourself?
Kellan: My Junior year I didn’t go out for Varsity football because I didn’t have much time and didn’t think I was big enough. My insecurities hindered myself and I missed out, that next year I was determined to play football no matter what and so I did and it was some of the best days of my life!

Séparé de l'actrice AnnaLynne McCord, Kellan Lutz a su se remettre de cette rupture.

Après une romance de deux ans, la vedette de 90210 et la star de Twilight ont mis un un terme à leur relation.

L'actrice de la série 90210 aurait été vue avec le mannequin Aaron O'Connell tandis que Kellan noyait son chagrin en portant des sous-vêtements très sexy.

Mais Kellan peut désormais se rhabiller, puisqu'il a été aperçu dans la Cité des anges en compagnie d'une jeune femme ravissante, le 26 novembre. À l'opposé de la blonde incendiaire AnnaLynne, la jeune femme brune brillait par sa discrétion. En tenue de sport et lunettes vissées sur le nez, la belle n'est pas encore répertoriée dans la sphère people. À la vue du sourire enjoué de l'acteur de 25 ans, on peut se dire qu'il lui proposerait bien de l'y rejoindre...

Restons tout de même prudent, Kellan Lutz est peut-être tout simplement en train de se balader avec sa coach sportive, toujours prête à faire une petite partie de football américain avec son élève...

Le blondinet aurait-il fait une croix définitive sur AnnaLynne ? On peut émettre quelques doutes quand on sait que l'ancien couple se donne des rendez-vous secrets en catimini.

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyMar 14 Déc 2010 - 13:38

Merci Cathou heureux
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyJeu 16 Déc 2010 - 4:38

KaoriSolaris
Vampire
KaoriSolaris

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyJeu 16 Déc 2010 - 8:54

Merci Cathou
Little Bee
Vampire
Little Bee

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyJeu 16 Déc 2010 - 13:10

Merci Cathou, t'es un ange !
Par contre... Des rendez-vous secrets en catimini avec AnnaLynne ? J'aimerais bien savoir d'où ils tiennent cet information suspicieux
De toute façon, ils se sont plantés, c'est moi que Kellan rejoignait en secret 👅 Razz
cathou
Vampire
cathou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptyVen 17 Déc 2010 - 4:48

tous les magazines ne disent pas toujours la vérité Razz
Little Bee
Vampire
Little Bee

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 EmptySam 1 Jan 2011 - 20:09

Coucou heureux

Je ranime un peu ce topic avec une petite question pour vous...
Comment vous trouvez Kellan avec cette... euuh... coupe de cheveux ?
Parce que moi, ça m'a complètement choquée pale

Spoiler:
Et d'une manière plus générale, vous le préférez en blond, en brun, en Kellan ou en Emmett ? 👅
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Kellan Lutz   Kellan Lutz - Page 11 Empty

Kellan Lutz
Page 11 sur 25Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Suivant